it works for you
Fall Protection Consulting, Inc. provides
WAC/OSHA required training in the following Powered
Platforms, (Aerial Lifts) Fall Protection both Steel Erection and Reinforcing, Steel Erection Site Conditions &
Construction Sequencing, Connector
Training, Multiple Lift Rigging Training, Safety
Monitor System. I put together site-specific fall protection plans, erection plans, Accident Prevention Plans, conduct
safety meetings and weekly
safety audits (WAC 296-155-(9)(a) tailored to steel erectors needs.
· You go to my “Checklist Link” fill out and send via
fax, email your specific job information, including and specific contract safety language the general contractor, owner may
I review your
submitted checklist and compile two site specific Safety/Fall Protection work plans in binder form for your project.
· One copy to the general contractor, with CD-ROM including all
your specific plans, forms, MSDS etc. and one jobsite copy for your onsite “qualified/competent"
· If you have a company Accident
Prevention Program, I will review it and make recommendations.
Site Specific Fall/Safety Protection will include:
1. Commitment to Safety
9. Enforcement of plan
2. Responsibilities under This
3. Onsite/Offsite Safety Representative 11.
Exposure Vehicular Traffic
Safety Orientation/Training 12. Crane Safety
5. Fall Hazard Identification
13. Accident Investigations/Near Misses
6. Fall Protection Methods 14. Changes to the Plan
7. Emergency Preparedness
15. Hazard Communication MSDS
8. Fall Protection
Rescue 16. Training
and Instruction documentation